I don’t read a lot of the lengthy email forwards that I get, but his one caught my eye as particularly clever:
I'm a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight....
- If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic, different."
- Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, a quintessential American story.
- If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.
- Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're a maverick.
- Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.
- Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating with a journalism degree, you're well grounded.
- If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.
- If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town of 5,500 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.
- If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real Christian.
- If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a Christian.
- If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.
- If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in your state's school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.
- If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America's.
- If you're husband is nicknamed "First Dude", with at least one DUI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.
OK, much clearer now.
- m vivi said on December 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM ...
High-class enjoy modification can be commonly utilized in this enjoy sector. fake cartier You can just come across authorities that can keep those with this sort of varieties of designer watches that you can enjoy along with love. fake hublot Your spectacular splendor of an precious stone enjoy pieces the idea in addition to various other swiss wrist watches along with can make it a new suitable value for you to envision. replica hublot Should you be needing to get your extremely pleased seller of an high-quality precious stone enjoy, you should convert your current awareness in direction of critical features for you to lower plenty in the operation. fake prada sale You can also find distinct makes after you transfer even more to look at the top see. replica gucci Useless to indicate, you must give your current awareness in important issues to make certain that you just find the best wristwatch.